Partner with us and help make a difference
UNICEF, United Nations Children’s Fund, is the world’s leading UN organisation working for children. The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF was founded in 1986. As a member of the family of UNICEF’s national committees, we organise fundraising and advocacy activities to provide support for UNICEF’s mission across over 190 countries and territories. We are now looking for high caliber individuals to join our team.
Assistant Project Officer
- Assist in planning, implementation and reporting of youth and volunteer programmes so as to attain organizational results.
- Develop and nurture good relationship with youth and volunteers.
- Assist in coordination and communication with sponsors, partners, schools and NGOs
- Develop and produce training materials and guides for youth and volunteers.
- Implement promotion strategies and prepare related materials, manage website.
- Assist in a wide range of youth and school outreach programmes, advocacy and PR events as assigned.
- University graduate with at least 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in youth-related services and project management. Candidates with less experience or fresh graduates will be considered as Project Assistant.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proactive, creative, independent; able to work under pressure, long hours and on weekend.
- Immediate availability is preferred
The deadline for application is 30 August 2017. If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please email your application letter and resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who are selected for interview will receive an invitation within 3 weeks from the closing date.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)