Partner with us and help make a difference
UNICEF, United Nations Children’s Fund, is the world’s leading UN organization working for children. The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF was founded in 1986. As one of the 36 national committees for UNICEF, we organise fundraising and advocacy activities to provide support for UNICEF’s programmes across over 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive. We are now looking for high calibre individual to join our team.
Lead, Corporate Partnerships / Lead, Major Gifts
These two positions are expected to proactively source, cultivate, develop and steward high level relationships with companies / individuals to maximize the income and support for the HK Committee for UNICEF through this targeted group/channel.
- Devise short and long term plans to initiate and implement robust fundraising programme for corporate donors / major donors
- Research, initiate and lead specific major new business opportunities, and develop pitches for potential new corporate partnerships / major gifts
- Provide account development for key corporate partners / major donors as required including management and renewal of the organization’s current partnerships and the establishment of new relationships
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up-to-date donor database that underpins the administration of the programme
- Prepare written proposals, informational materials, donor agreements, and any other materials needed to secure corporate gifts / major gifts, and stewardship reports to donors on the use and impact of their gifts
The position will act highly independently to produce results. He / She is expected to be:
- A self-motivator and self-learner, able to acquire and build knowledge on the job or through UNICEF’s internal resource or market contact and experience
- Highly skilled in stakeholder engagement, communications and marketing, backed by a strong social and professional network
- Excellent English & Chinese writing skills.Able to write and present proposals effectively
- Strong analytical skills to drive effective results and provide market assessment
- At least 5 years of experience in fundraising, sales and marketing, including relevant experiences with corporate donors / major donors. Some global exposure is an advantage
- A university degree in marketing or related disciplines
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Specialist, Corporate Partnerships / Major Gifts. If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please email your application letter and resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
The deadline for application is 24 February 2017 (Friday). Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation within 4 weeks from the closing date.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment-related purpose.)