Partner with UNICEF HK and help make a difference
UNICEF – the United Nations Children’s Fund is the world’s renowned charity which has been working specifically for children since 1946. The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF, established in Hong Kong since 1986, supports programmes and helps improve the well-being of children worldwide.
Lead, Strategic Partnership and & Philanthropy
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare proposals, informational materials, donor agreements, and etc to secure prospects, and stewardship reports to donors on the use and impact of their gifts.
- Engage existing and cultivate high networth prospects to grow major donors’ donation commitment.
- Take part in planning and managing Legacy Giving Programme to grow Legacy Donors commitment
- Oversee planning, production and execution of events, ensuring agreed objectives are achieved according to the planned timeline
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up-to-date donor database (CRM) that underpins the administration of the programme
- Provide support to the team, e.g. meeting arrangement, establishing assignments, and follow up communications with stakeholders, and other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Social Development or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting Servicing, Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Able to write and present proposals effectively
- The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative support and customer service background with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in relationship management of high net worth customers preferred
- Able to plan, develop and produce results independently
- Proactive, creative, independent, strong sense of integrity and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and KPIs
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, please email your application letter and resume with current and expected salary to [email protected].
Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation within 4 weeks from the application date.